Today marks the beginning of my 365 day journey to marrying my greatest friend.
![]() |
| My Redneck Romeo |
I'll start at the beginning… In early February 2012, I met Steve for a lunch date in Thorton park that turned into 7 hour long date that left both of us ready for another date. Within a few days, he'd already become someone I looked forward to seeing and by that fall, I had another dog, less closet space, and house full of love. I wouldn't have changed anything about our love story.. In my eyes, we've made Cinderella look silly...
Within the last year, we created a life together that I will always be proud of and happy to share...
I am so thankful to have found the love of my life and look forward to many more years with the love of my life..
Here is to the next 365 days!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment